Chatham County has more to offer than many of us realize. Whether you are curious about the businesses in our community or you are entertaining the idea of starting your own business, the business showcase is a great event that is open to the public to see what our community has to offer.
This event is open to the public, free of charge, on Tuesday, October 28th from noon – 5:30pm. There will be over 50 local businesses showcasing what they have to offer our community. Here is a little of what there is to offer at the showcase:
- Meet with 50+ businesses & learn what products and services are available
- Door prizes throughout the day
- Chair Massages – New Branch Chiropractic & Health Center, PLLC
- Hand, arm and chair massages, reflexology & beauty consults – Spa at Bell House
- Fatal Vision Goggles Experience – Chatham Sheriff’s Office & Pittsboro Police Department
- Taste samples from local restaurants
- Free simple haircuts, hair feathers, nail polish & ornaments, color consultations & more – This Is It Cuts +
- Health Screenings – Chatham Hospital
- Blood Pressure Checks – Piedmont Health Services
- Fitness Activities – Chatham Y
Head over to Pittsboro Ford for this fun and informative event!
Chatham Chamber of Commerce
“The Chatham Chamber of Commerce is a membership-driven organization focusing on the economic vitality of Chatham County and the increased visibility and advocacy of its members. The Chamber provides membership services to increase the visibility of its members among county residents, businesses, elected officials and awareness at a state, county and local level through business advocacy.
The Chamber also serves as a great informational resource for residents, tourists and for individuals who are relocating to the Chatham County area. Brochures, school information, phone books and other helpful printed material are displayed in the Chamber office.
Within Chatham County’s 709 square miles are picturesque towns, rolling farmland, Jordan Lake and an increasingly diverse economy. Among its assets are industrial and commercial businesses and a range of agricultural-based enterprises, including specialty farms whose products support businesses throughout the Triangle area. The County has one of North Carolina’s most vibrant arts communities as well as The North Carolina Arts Incubator. It is home to Central Carolina Community College and within easy access to major Triangle universities, medical centers and Research Triangle Park.”
This quote comes straight from the Chamber of Commerce website which is loaded with information. Want to learn about events, business directory, membership, more information on the chamber and more? Their website is the place to go.
Please contact Lisa Skumpija and Sandy Savage for any questions about real estate in Fearrington Village in Pittsboro, NC. They are Fearrington Village experts on home sales in the area!